Alcohol treatment center
The Recovery Village provides a full spectrum of services dedicated to helping each individual patient go from active addiction to sustained sobriety by taking part in our recovery options. Following alcohol detox, intensive psychotherapeutic alcohol addiction treatment is the key to long-term success in recovery, providing patients with the coping skills they need to manage cravings, limit overall stress, and move forward toward their personal goals for their new life without alcohol dependence.
Here at The Recovery Village, we are standing by 24 hours a day to start your loved one on our admissions process and help her begin alcohol treatment that will change her life for the better. Call now to begin.
Call for a free assessment.
Alcohol detox addresses the physical issues associated with addiction and helps patients to stabilize in recovery, but it is not a comprehensive treatment for alcoholism and alcohol abuse. Because alcohol use disorders are psychological as well as physical disorders, intensive and long-term psychotherapeutic treatment is necessary. A unique combination of therapies and treatments chosen based on the patient’s individual needs will provide each person with the coping skills necessary to avoid relapse.
At The Recovery Village, some of the therapies and treatment options available to patients in our alcohol treatment program include:
- A comprehensive assessment to jumpstart the program, ensuring that all potential obstacles to recovery are identified
- A specialized treatment plan based on assessment results
- A personal therapy session once or more every week Regular opportunities to check in with the therapeutic team to address any concerns
- Daily group meetings that focus on different topics relevant to the experience of living life in sobriety (e.g., family dynamics, sexuality and relationships, life skills, job skills, etc.)
- Aftercare and discharge planning to prepare for life after alcohol addiction treatment
An emphasis on healing
Here at The Recovery Village, everything from the architecture and the interior decorating choices to the grounds and the therapeutic team was chosen for their ability to increase the feeling of peace and calm and to create a healing environment. Patients will experience:
- A range of outdoor amenities including a swimming pool, koi ponds, gardens, barbeque and fire pits, and more
- Restful accommodations
- Organic, locally based cuisine created to promote ongoing detox and overall health and wellness
- Peaceful green areas for meditation and privacy
- A highly educated treatment team comprised of experts in their respective fields who specialize in the treatment of substance abuse and addiction
We can answer your questions
Each person’s experience in alcohol rehab will vary based on the treatments and therapies indicated for their goals for recovery. Some possibilities include:
- Traditional one-on-one personal therapy sessions
- Group therapy and traditional 12-step meetings
- Alternative: outdoors and sport therapies, art therapies, and more
- Holistic: yoga, meditation, exercise, nutritional counseling, and more
Your family member’s experience in alcohol addiction treatment can begin today – right now. Contact us at The Recovery Village at any time of the day or night to connect your loved one with our comprehensive alcohol treatment program. Help your loved one begin a new life today.
The Recovery Village: alcohol treatment for a new life in recovery
Your loved one’s experience at The Recovery Village begins with a comprehensive evaluation process to determine what level of alcohol treatment will be most appropriate to his or her needs. A specialized treatment plan will then be created based on the results and tailored to fit your loved one’s goals for recovery.
Most insurance plans accepted! Free verification when you call.
We accept most major health plans to help you pay for your drug rehabilitation treatment. Please call for verification of benefits coverage or check with your health insurance carrier for final determination regarding specific covered services. All products, logos, and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement.