Drug Testing Centers and Facilities in Golden, Colorado
If you have paid close attention to the news lately, you may have noticed talk about the drug epidemic. The United States is falling prey to drug and alcohol addiction, and many fatalities have occurred over the years. Golden residents are no exception.
If you suspect that somebody who works for you or someone in your family is using drugs, you may be seeking a drug testing facility in your area. Different resources are available to help employers, family members, and others find drug testing centers in the area.
While you are searching for drug testing facilities, Golden representatives can help you find professionals to handle your case. Sometimes individuals with substance use disorders need to know that others are looking out for them.
Still not sure what to do next? Contact The Recovery Village for more information about local resources for substance use disorder in Golden. Professionals are ready to help you find answers.
Golden Drug Testing Centers
If you are trying to find great drug testing facilities, Golden is a good place to start. With such a broad range of testing options to consider, you first need to figure out what best suits your wishes. Different types of tests look for different drugs and use different specimens for testing. You need to consider the pros and cons of each type of test.
The five-panel drug test is the most common method of testing because it looks for popular drugs, which include marijuana, cocaine, amphetamines, and opiates. This is often enough for the workplace. On the other hand, some people want a more in-depth test that looks for substances like barbiturates and benzodiazepines. Some tests even look for alcohol.
Drug testing specimens can provide a lot of data about an individual’s drug use. Here are the most commonly collected specimens:
- Urine – Drug testing centers prefer to collect urine much of the time because it is easy and cheap to obtain. Additionally, urine can provide a lot of information about recent drug use and alcohol consumption.
- Saliva – After urine, saliva is the next most common specimen. Golden drug testing centers like to use this method because it is quick and not invasive. Saliva provides insight into just a small window of drug use.
- Blood – Collecting blood is expensive and invasive, but it is often the best way to obtain accurate details about an individual’s drug use.
- Hair – Hair acts as an excellent filter for collecting metabolites. Drug testing professionals look at hair for more insight into an individual’s drug use. In fact, hair provides a long record of drug use.
- Sweat – A patch affixed to the skin can collect sweat that tells drug testing professionals how much of a certain substance has been consumed.
Finding the perfect drug testing center in your area becomes easier when you know what you want. A reliable drug testing center will also have a few other common characteristics. For instance, you want your drug testing center to provide an accurate assessment of drug use. Additionally, you want the center to keep results private, especially because the results can be damaging to your reputation.
People just like you seek out Golden drug testing centers for many reasons. For instance, you might be looking to hire somebody but you first want to determine that he or she is not using drugs. You may offer employment on the condition that an individual passes a drug test. In other cases, you might suspect that an employee is using drugs or behaving dangerously on the job.
Outside of the workplace, people also use drug testing facilities. For instance, a family may request drug testing of an individual who has recently undergone a rehabilitation program. They may also test a student or athlete before he or she is allowed to participate in an event.
Finding Drug Testing Facilities Near Me
If you are looking for drug testing facilities in Golden, you can find reliable sources. Evaluate local options based on your criteria and needs. Fortunately, you can find many trustworthy sources. Here are a few ways to narrow down your search:
- Google “drug testing facilities Golden.” You can look online for reviews and recommendations. Sometimes this first-hand knowledge can help you determine the next steps you should take.
- Discuss drug testing options with your doctor. Physicians can provide deep insight into local options for drug testing.
- Call your insurance provider. While your provider may not cover drug testing, a representative may be able to point you toward helpful resources.
When you look for drug testing facilities, Golden representatives offer excellent help. You do not even have to speak to somebody directly if you are feeling nervous. The Recovery Village offers courteous, professional assistance when you are unsure how to proceed. Call today to seek out the help of a professional who can put you in touch with the appropriate resources in Golden.