Subutex Addiction And Abuse
Subutex may be used to help individuals manage the opioid withdrawal symptoms, but the medication can have side effects itself. When not taken properly, the misuse of Subutex, also known as buprenorphine, can reinforce other drug misuse habits. If an addiction forms, The Recovery Village offers various programs and facilities to help assist individuals through the recovery process.
Subutex Addiction Hotline
24/7, Toll-Free, ConfidentialEnter Your Text
- Dosage amount taken
- How long the drug was taken for
- Consumption of other substances while consuming Subutex
- Overall physical and mental health
- Body aches
- Cold sweats
- Flu-like symptoms
- Intense muscle pain
- Appetite changes
- High blood pressure
- Physical craving of the drug
- Intense muscle pain
- Mood swings
- Stomach pain
- Blurred vision
- Difficulty breathing
- Loss of appetite
- Lack of energy
- Muscle spasms
- Inability to concentrate
- Stomach cramps
- Inpatient Treatment – As the most intensive form of treatment, inpatient care requires patients to stay in the facility, with around-the-clock supervision from a team of treatment professionals. This kind of treatment is most helpful for those who don’t feel safe in their usual environments and fear that they will experience setbacks without the proper guidance. It’s also seen as helpful to those who have a severe addiction. Depending on what the treatment team deems fitting, programs can typically last between 30 and 45 days, but it is possible for patients to stay in treatment for longer amounts of time.
- Outpatient Treatment – Outpatient care allows patients to live at home and commute to the facility for treatment. This kind of program is more helpful to people who cannot step away from their daily responsibilities like their families and careers. These programs can last anywhere between one and three months, but it all depends on the severity of the addiction. For example, patients who are farther into their recovery may only require one or two sessions per week.
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment – Intensive outpatient allows patients to live in the sober living communities offered by The Recovery Village or at home with the proper type of support system. This program specifically focuses on learning the proper coping skills needed to prevent setbacks from occuring. This program includes various kinds of therapy sessions for patients to attend on a regular basis.
- The Recovery Village: The Recovery Village in Umatilla, Florida can provide patients with both inpatient and outpatient treatment, as well as partial hospitalization programs.
- The Recovery Village at Palmer Lake: This treatment facility is based in Palmer Lake, Colorado.Individuals who seek treatment at The Recovery Village at Palmer Lake can experience the benefits of inpatient and intensive outpatient programs, in addition to offering partial hospitalization programs.
- The Recovery Village Columbus: Individuals who seek treatment at The Recovery Village Columbus, in Ohio, can partake in intensive outpatient programs and inpatient programs, and partial hospitalization programs are also offered at this facility.
- The Recovery Ridgefield: The Recovery Village Ridgefield helps individuals seeking treatment in the Washington state area. This facility offers outpatient and aftercare programs to assist patients with treatment.
- Orlando Recovery Center: The Orlando Recovery Center provides patients struggling with drug misuse along with any mental health disorders they are managing. The Orlando center utilizes inpatient, outpatient and partial hospitalization treatment programs.
- IAFF Center of Excellence: The IAFF Center of Excellence in Maryland provides inpatient, partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient treatment programs. This facility specifically treats IAFF members who are struggling with PTSD and behavioral health issues.
- Next Generation Village: Next Generation Village, which is also based in Florida, provides treatment options like intensive outpatient, partial hospitalization and inpatient programs to adolescents struggling with overcoming addiction.
- Next Step Village: Also located in Florida, Next Step Village offers outpatient and intensive outpatient programs to people looking for supplemental assistance regarding post-treatment life challenges.
Have more questions about Subutex abuse?Read the most frequently asked questions
Seeking addiction treatment can feel overwhelming. We know the struggle, which is why we're uniquely qualified to help.
Your call is confidential, and there's no pressure to commit to treatment until you're ready. As a voluntary facility, we're here to help you heal -- on your terms. Our sole focus is getting you back to the healthy, sober life you deserve, and we are ready and waiting to answer your questions or concerns 24/7.Speak with an Intake Coordination Specialist now.352.771.2700