How Long Does Robaxin Stay In Your System?
- 1. How Long Does Robaxin (Methocarbamol) Stay In Your System?
- 2. Robaxin (Methocarbamol) Prescription Facts
- 3. Robaxin (Methocarbamol) Regulations
- 4. Most Commonly Abused Drugs Containing Robaxin (Methocarbamol)
- 5. How Robaxin (Methocarbamol) Affects The Brain And Body
- 6. Half-Life Of Robaxin (Methocarbamol)
- 7. Factors That Influence How Long Robaxin (Methocarbamol) Stays In Your System
- 8. How Long Does Robaxin (Methocarbamol) Stay In Your Urine, Hair And Blood?
The older patients also display a decreased fraction of bound methocarbamol in the blood, meaning that younger patients utilize the drug more effectively. Patients on hemodialysis due to poorly functioning kidneys absorb and utilize methocarbamol less efficiently at a clearance rate of only 40 percent compared to 46 percent to 50 percent in healthy patients. Individuals with cirrhosis of the liver due to alcohol misuse have a similarly poor rate of effectiveness, with only 40 percent to 45 percent of methocarbamol bonding to plasma proteins.
Medical Disclaimer: The Recovery Village aims to improve the quality of life for people struggling with a substance use or mental health disorder with fact-based content about the nature of behavioral health conditions, treatment options and their related outcomes. We publish material that is researched, cited, edited and reviewed by licensed medical professionals. The information we provide is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. It should not be used in place of the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider.
Seeking addiction treatment can feel overwhelming. We know the struggle, which is why we're uniquely qualified to help.
Your call is confidential, and there's no pressure to commit to treatment until you're ready. As a voluntary facility, we're here to help you heal -- on your terms. Our sole focus is getting you back to the healthy, sober life you deserve, and we are ready and waiting to answer your questions or concerns 24/7.Speak to an Intake Coordinator now.352.771.2700