Librium Treatment and Rehab
Librium Treatment Hotline
24/7, Toll-Free, Confidential844-207-6576
It’s scary to think that a medication that is supposed to help relax the mind can become a dangerously addictive drug, but the reality is that it is very possible. Librium, also known as chlordiazepoxide, is a benzodiazepine that’s used to treat various anxiety disorders, insomnia and assist with alcohol withdrawal. While Librium has several therapeutic benefits, it has the power to become highly addictive if it is misused. Fortunately, The Recovery Village has the necessary means and resources that clients can utilize in order to to live a Librium-free life.
- Intense cravings
- Lack of motivation
- Mixing with other substances to amplify the effect
- Taking larger doses than prescribed
- Continuing use while disregarding the negative side effects (nausea, tremors, vomiting, sweating and increased sensitivity to stimuli)
- Orlando Recovery Center: The Orlando Recovery Center helps individuals recover from addiction, substance use disorders, and other co-occurring disorders. This facility offers inpatient, outpatient, partial hospitalization and aftercare support.
- Next Generation Village: Located in Sebring, Florida, Next Generation Village focuses mainly on adolescent addiction. This center is for those who want to work toward a drug-free life. Inpatient, partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programs are available.
- Next Step Village: Located in Maitland, Florida, the Next Step Village location helps with transitional living and aftercare services. Outpatient and intensive outpatient programs are available.
- The Recovery Village Columbus: Located in Ohio, The Recovery Village Columbus provides resources to help with addiction recovery, such as detox programs, inpatient and outpatient treatment, and aftercare.
- The Recovery Village at Palmer Lake: Offering residential treatment, partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programs, The Recovery Village at Palmer Lake in Colorado has different programs to help those looking to enter recovery.
- The Recovery Village Ridgefield: Located just outside of Portland, The Recovery Village Ridgefield offers outpatient and aftercare programs to assist individuals who are interested in beginning treatment.
- The Recovery Village: Located in Umatilla, Florida, The Recovery Village is a rehabilitation facility that provides recovery resources for individuals seeking treatment. Inpatient, outpatient, intensive outpatient and partial hospitalization treatment programs are available.
- IAFF Center of Excellence: This center is specifically designed for IAFF members. The IAFF Center of Excellence specializes in helping people with behavioral health issues enter recovery so that they can return to the career that they built their life around. Inpatient, partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programs are all available at this center.
Have more questions about Librium abuse?Read the most frequently asked questions
Seeking addiction treatment can feel overwhelming. We know the struggle, which is why we're uniquely qualified to help.
Your call is confidential, and there's no pressure to commit to treatment until you're ready. As a voluntary facility, we're here to help you heal -- on your terms. Our sole focus is getting you back to the healthy, sober life you deserve, and we are ready and waiting to answer your questions or concerns 24/7.Speak with an Intake Coordination Specialist now.352.771.2700