Ultram Addiction and Abuse
Ultram Addiction Hotline
24/7, Toll-Free, Confidential844-207-6576
Used as another form of the powerful prescription painkiller, tramadol, Ultram has the power to become addictive on it’s own. If not taken carefully, individuals can develop a dependency on the medication and form an addiction to it. If an addiction develops, The Recovery Village has programs designed to help individuals manage their addiction to Ultram and detox from Ultram safely and healthily.
- Abdominal pain
- Constipation and diarrhea
- Nausea and vomiting
- Excessive shivering
- Loss of appetite
- Irregular heartbeat
- Memory loss
- Blisters forming under the skin
- Body aches
- Excessive sweating
- Rapid breathing
- Stomach pain
- Pupil dilation
- Drug cravings
- Inpatient Treatment
- Outpatient Treatment
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- Intensive Inpatient Treatment
- Partial Hospitalization Programs
- The Recovery Village: The Recovery Village, located in Umatilla, Florida, offers outpatient, partial hospitalization and inpatient treatment for prospective patients. Patients can participate in art, music and massage therapy.
- The Recovery Village at Palmer Lake: Located in Colorado, The Recovery Village at Palmer Lake offers inpatient, partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programs. This location has basketball, volleyball, and tennis courts, and has an exercise gym.
- The Recovery Village Columbus: The Recovery Village Columbus in Ohio offers intensive outpatient programs, partial hospitalization and inpatient treatment programs. This location has an art room, a rec room, fully-stocked shuffleboard court and a pool table to enjoy.
- The Recovery Ridgefield: The Recovery Village Ridgefield in Washington offers outpatient and aftercare programs. This location is the only facility to have a miniature golf course on site, as well as horseshoes and badminton.
- Orlando Recovery Center: The Orlando Recovery Center helps patients with any co-occurring disorders along with substance misuse. This center offers inpatient, outpatient and partial hospitalization programs. This facility has field trips off site so patients can interact with their peers and volunteer in the community.
- IAFF Center of Excellence: This center focuses on firefighters and first responders struggling with PTSD, addiction and other behavioral health disorders. The IAFF Center of Excellence offers inpatient, partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programs. IAFF also offers an exercise gym and different sporting activities.
- Next Generation Village: This Florida facility focuses on adolescents who struggle with addiction. Next Generation Village offers intensive outpatient, partial hospitalization and inpatient programs to assist with recovery. The location has a computer lab and a swimming pool in the facility.
- Next Step Village: Next Step Village in Florida works to help transition individuals to life in their communities. This center also offers outpatient and intensive outpatient programs. This location has an outdoor swimming pool, an off-site mini golf course and frisbee golf.
- In 2015, 24,904,460 prescriptions of tramadol were administered
- Tramadol was the 28th most used drug in the United States in 2015
- Tramadol became a Schedule IV Controlled Substance in 2014
- In England, 11.1 million prescriptions for tramadol were written in 2012
- In 2011, there were more than 20,000 emergency room visits throughout the United States as a result of an Ultram/tramadol overdose
- 2.6 million people ages 12 and up used tramadol for nonmedical purposes in 2011, according to The Drug Enforcement Administration.
Have more questions about Ultram abuse?Read the most frequently asked questions
Seeking addiction treatment can feel overwhelming. We know the struggle, which is why we're uniquely qualified to help.
Your call is confidential, and there's no pressure to commit to treatment until you're ready. As a voluntary facility, we're here to help you heal -- on your terms. Our sole focus is getting you back to the healthy, sober life you deserve, and we are ready and waiting to answer your questions or concerns 24/7.Speak with an Intake Coordination Specialist now.352.771.2700