As a certified prescription drug, Sinequan, whose main chemical compound is called doxepin, is used in the treatment of anxiety and depression. This drug belongs to a class of antidepressants known as tricyclic antidepressants (TCA). Doxepin works by increasing the norepinephrine and serotonin, which are neurotransmitters in the brain. By raising their concentration, doxepin boosts the person’s mood and, therefore, works to tackle feelings of anxiety and depression.
However, there have been cases where some people take the drug in high dosages and find themselves in a situation where they can no longer operate without ingesting it. This kind of substance use disorder can turn dangerous if the affected person doesn’t seek immediate medical attention. Fortunately, it’s possible to treat such cases and help such people get back on track with their normal lives. A rehab like The Recovery Village can make a huge difference in their lives.
Since Sinequan is available as a generic, it’s affordable for many people, and this can sometimes lead to its misuse, especially in high dosages. When a person exceeds their Sinequan dosage, they may develop tolerance to the drug and require higher dosages to get the same effect as originally prescribed quantities. This can be dangerous to their health. The symptoms associated with Sinequan misuse disorders include:
- Low blood pressure
- Blurred vision
- Difficulties when urinating
- Dry mouth
- Feeling drossy
- Irregular or rapid heart rates
During treatment for people with Sinequan misuse disorder, it is highly recommended that the dosage is reduced over time, as immediate stoppage of the dosage may lead to such withdrawal symptoms as mood swings, dizziness, nausea and headaches.
As with other procedures followed in the treatment of substance misuse disorders, the first thing a qualified medical practitioner does in helping a patient battle Sinequan use disorder is to steer them away from the drug’s effects. This starts out as a detoxification period whereby the dosage is reduced in stages and finally stopped. After that, the focus shifts to helping the patient through any withdrawal issues and completely removing the substance concentration from their body.
During this time, a medical practitioner supervises the detox procedure to make sure the patient is in the best possible condition and environment suitable for fast-track their recovery. The Recovery Village boasts a team of well-organized and qualified medical officers with experience in helping patients through the detoxification period.
The fact that people can get physically dependent on Sinequan doesn’t, in any case, mean that they can’t be helped. Quite to the contrary, it’s entirely possible and very safe to deal with Sinequan use disorder if the patient seeks help from the right helpers. At The Recovery Village, a patient’s recovery process starts with a full assessment of their condition. The center has a team of experts tasked with helping people cope with this condition.
When a patient needs help in battling substance use disorder, The Recovery Village offers them two choices: they can either opt for the inpatient or the outpatient program.
Unlike the inpatient option, patients who choose the outpatient program do not reside at the center, but they come in to attend their therapy sessions. However, they can also team up in groups and help each other through the recovery process. Teamwork encourages strong will and determination in dealing with the disorder, and this works well to ease the journey to full recovery.
When you choose the inpatient program, you stay at the center throughout the period of your recovery. With the inpatient program, you are provided with all the right resources like team efforts, substance-free environment, zero temptations and adequate, round-the-clock access to a medical officer that also provides supervision to help you through the course.
First off, it’s a fact that as much as a substance misuse disorder can be a big issue if left unattended, it’s also a fact that the issue can be dealt with easily and with finality through a dedicated therapy program. As a rule, this procedure should be supervised by a qualified medical expert to ensure full recovery and avoid backtracking. That’s one reason why it is of extreme importance to choose the right rehab center.
Having helped numerous people in many of its branches across the country, The Recovery Village has made its name as the ultimate go-to place for anyone looking for help in battling Sinequan or any substance use disorder. If you or your loved one needs help, you can always call The Recovery Village center in your area and make a booking for your first therapy session in the highly effective inpatient program.
Visit the following websites to learn about The Recovery Village’s network of rehabilitation facilities. Call today for admissions. Each center is ready to help people learn how to cope with their Ambien addiction and uncover the root causes for their substance use disorder.
- Orlando Recovery Center: A premier rehabilitation facility in Orlando, Florida that helps individuals recover from addiction and substance use disorders. The center also offers the opportunity to treat co-occurring disorders.
- The Recovery Village Columbus: Located in Ohio, this facility provides inpatient, outpatient and aftercare treatment for people looking to begin detox. The center provides individualized plans to help patients through recovery while addressing their unique co-occurring disorders or any setbacks that may happen during recovery.
- The Recovery Village Palmer Lake: In Colorado, this facility offers inpatient, outpatient and intensive outpatient treatment for individuals looking to kick-start their journey to recovery.
- The Recovery Village Ridgefield: Located right in southern Washington, this facility provides patients with outpatient and aftercare programs. Just 20 minutes outside of Portland, this facility assists individuals who are ready to begin treatment.
- The Recovery Village: In Umatilla, Florida, this is a rehabilitation facility that provides resources for individuals seeking drug and alcohol treatment. There are inpatient, outpatient, intensive outpatient and partial hospitalization treatment programs available for those suffering from Ambien addiction.
- IAFF Center of Excellence: Specializes in assisting firefighters who struggle with behavioral health problems and addiction. Members can enter the recovery process sooner so they can return back to work as quickly as possible. Inpatient, partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programs are all available at this facility, where patients can address their Ambien addiction in a safe, supportive environment.
- Denver Mental Health & Counseling: Denver Mental Health and Counseling by The Recovery Village is a physician-led outpatient center specializing in evidence-based addiction and mental health treatments, offering services such as TMS, IOP, and personalized care for both ongoing and new patients, dedicated to fostering long-term recovery and overall well-being.
- The Recovery Village Palm Beach at Baptist Health: The Recovery Village Palm Beach at Baptist Health is a premier physician-led treatment center in South Florida, offering a comprehensive spectrum of services from medical detox to outpatient programs for alcohol, drug, and co-occurring mental health conditions, with a commitment to rejuvenating lives, families, and communities, and facilitating same-day admissions.
- The Recovery Village Atlanta: Located in Roswell just outside downtown Atlanta, is a 62-bed physician-led treatment facility offering a comprehensive range of services, from medical detox to outpatient care, specializing in alcohol, drug, and co-occurring mental health conditions, dedicated to transforming lives, families, and communities throughout Georgia.
- The Recovery Village Kansas City: The Recovery Village Kansas City, an 80-bed facility in Raytown just 10 miles from downtown, offers a comprehensive range of evidence-based treatments for addiction and mental health conditions, overseen by physician leaders, and is dedicated to revitalizing lives, families, and communities throughout the Midwest.
- The Recovery Village Cherry Hill at Cooper Health: The Recovery Village Cherry Hill at Cooper, situated just 20 minutes from Philadelphia, is a leading rehab facility in South Jersey providing comprehensive, evidence-based addiction and mental health treatments, ranging from medical detox to teletherapy, with a dedicated team committed to guiding adults on their path to lifelong recovery.
The Recovery Village aims to improve the quality of life for people struggling with substance use or mental health disorder with fact-based content about the nature of behavioral health conditions, treatment options and their related outcomes. We publish material that is researched, cited, edited and reviewed by licensed medical professionals. The information we provide is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. It should not be used in place of the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare providers.