Signs, Symptoms and Side Effects of Nembutal Abuse
Any time someone is using a prescription drug like Nembutal in any way other than as instructed by a doctor or medical professional, it’s considered to be abuse. Signs of Nembutal abuse can include taking the drug without a prescription or purchasing it illegally. Other signs of Nembutal abuse can be taking larger doses than prescribed, taking it more often than prescribed, or combining it with other drugs or substances. People will often abuse barbiturates in order to come down from the effects of stimulant drugs like cocaine.
- Trying to stop using Nembutal and being unsuccessful
- Spending an enormous amount of time trying to get more Nembutal or continue using it
- Psychological symptoms, such as anxiety, depression or anxiety
- Withdrawing from loved ones
- Declining performance at work or school
- Continuing to use Nembutal even when the consequences are negative
- A lack of self-control and judgment
- Putting oneself in risky situations -either because of being high on Nembutal or in an attempt to get more of the drug
- Liver failure
- Increased risk of malignant cancers including lung cancer and liver cancer
- Memory and cognitive issues
Medical Disclaimer: The Recovery Village aims to improve the quality of life for people struggling with a substance use or mental health disorder with fact-based content about the nature of behavioral health conditions, treatment options and their related outcomes. We publish material that is researched, cited, edited and reviewed by licensed medical professionals. The information we provide is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. It should not be used in place of the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider.
Seeking addiction treatment can feel overwhelming. We know the struggle, which is why we're uniquely qualified to help.
Your call is confidential, and there's no pressure to commit to treatment until you're ready. As a voluntary facility, we're here to help you heal -- on your terms. Our sole focus is getting you back to the healthy, sober life you deserve, and we are ready and waiting to answer your questions or concerns 24/7.Speak to an Intake Coordinator now.352.771.2700