Methadone Hydrochloride Addiction Treatment And Rehab
Methadone Hydrochloride Addiction Hotline
24/7, Toll-Free, Confidential844-207-6576
- 1. Treatment Options For Methadone Hydrochloride Addiction Symptoms
- 2. Methadone Hydrochloride Medical Detox
- 3. Methadone Hydrochloride Rehabilitation Programs
- 4. Inpatient Methadone Hydrochloride Rehab
- 5. Outpatient Methadone Hydrochloride Rehab
- 6. Choosing A Methadone Hydrochloride Rehab
Even though methadone has a lower potential for misuse than something like oxycodone or heroin, it can still be addictive. People can also become dependent on methadone hydrochloride, meaning when they stop using it, they will experience withdrawal symptoms. The most common reasons people become addicted to methadone is because they take large doses, take it more often than prescribed or take it in a different way than prescribed, such as injecting it. When someone is addicted to methadone hydrochloride, they may require addiction treatment. Methadone hydrochloride addiction treatment can include a medical detoxification, as well as either inpatient or outpatient rehab. Some programs include a combination of inpatient and outpatient treatment.
Seeking addiction treatment can feel overwhelming. We know the struggle, which is why we're uniquely qualified to help.
Your call is confidential, and there's no pressure to commit to treatment until you're ready. As a voluntary facility, we're here to help you heal -- on your terms. Our sole focus is getting you back to the healthy, sober life you deserve, and we are ready and waiting to answer your questions or concerns 24/7.Speak to an Intake Coordinator now.352.771.2700
- Does the facility have experience treating opioid addiction?
- Does the facility offer dual diagnosis treatment? This refers to the treatment of co-occurring mental health disorders a person may have in addition to addiction.
- What’s the cost, and will insurance cover any or all of the costs?
- What are the therapy approaches used—for example, is it primarily cognitive behavioral therapy?
- Does the program include aftercare planning?
- Will participation require the individual to leave their home, and maybe even their city and state?
- How long does treatment last?
Reach out to The Recovery Village to learn more about specific opioid addiction treatment options and how to start the process now.