Lunesta (Eszopiclone) Addiction Treatment and Rehab
- Addiction is complex and affects behavior and brain function. Despite the complexity, it is treatable.
- Treatment should be individualized to the needs of the person.
- Access to treatment should be readily available.
- Effective treatment should be holistic and not just focus on drug use.
- Staying in treatment long enough is extremely important.
- A combination of counseling styles and behavioral therapies are important.
- Medications should be used along with behavioral therapies when necessary.
- Treatment plans should evolve and change along with the needs of the patient.
Contact our treatment specialists now to learn more about addiction recovery options available at The Recovery Village.
Medical Disclaimer: The Recovery Village aims to improve the quality of life for people struggling with a substance use or mental health disorder with fact-based content about the nature of behavioral health conditions, treatment options and their related outcomes. We publish material that is researched, cited, edited and reviewed by licensed medical professionals. The information we provide is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. It should not be used in place of the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider.
Seeking addiction treatment can feel overwhelming. We know the struggle, which is why we're uniquely qualified to help.
Your call is confidential, and there's no pressure to commit to treatment until you're ready. As a voluntary facility, we're here to help you heal -- on your terms. Our sole focus is getting you back to the healthy, sober life you deserve, and we are ready and waiting to answer your questions or concerns 24/7.Speak to an Intake Coordinator now.352.771.2700