Signs, Symptoms And Side Effects Of Embeda Abuse
- Loss of control over the use of Embeda or other opioids
- Using Embeda to deal with problems, feel good or feel normal
- Dependence leading to withdrawal symptoms when Embeda isn’t used
- Trying to stop using Embeda and being unsuccessful
- Secrecy and withdrawing from friends and family
- Mood swings or changes in behavior
- Continuing to use Embeda despite negative health effects
- Loss of interest and a decline in performance at school or work
- Changes in appearance
Medical Disclaimer: The Recovery Village aims to improve the quality of life for people struggling with a substance use or mental health disorder with fact-based content about the nature of behavioral health conditions, treatment options and their related outcomes. We publish material that is researched, cited, edited and reviewed by licensed medical professionals. The information we provide is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. It should not be used in place of the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider.
Seeking addiction treatment can feel overwhelming. We know the struggle, which is why we're uniquely qualified to help.
Your call is confidential, and there's no pressure to commit to treatment until you're ready. As a voluntary facility, we're here to help you heal -- on your terms. Our sole focus is getting you back to the healthy, sober life you deserve, and we are ready and waiting to answer your questions or concerns 24/7.Speak to an Intake Coordinator now.352.771.2700