How Long Does Concerta Stay In Your System?
- 1. What Is Concerta?
- 2. How Long Does Concerta Stay In Your System?
- 3. Concerta Prescription Facts
- 4. Concerta Regulations
- 5. Most Commonly Abused Drugs Containing Concerta
- 6. How Concerta Affect The Brain And Body
- 7. Half-Life Of Concerta
- 8. Factors That Influence How Long Concerta Stay In Your System
- 9. How Long Does Concerta Stay In Your Urine, Hair And Blood?
You may notice certain side effects after you begin your Concerta treatment. Common Concerta side effects include nervousness, trouble sleeping, loss of appetite, weight loss, dizziness, nausea, vomiting and headache. Be sure to contact your doctor promptly if you experience these side effects getting worse or persisting.
It is uncommon for patients to experience severe Concerta side effects, but it is important to be aware of them so you can spot them if necessary. Contact your doctor immediately if you experience the following serious side effects of Concerta: blood flow problems, unusual wounds on the fingers or toes, fast heartbeat, irregular heartbeat, agitation, aggression, mood swings, abnormal thoughts, thoughts of suicide, uncontrolled muscle movements, twitching, shaking, sudden outbursts of sounds that are hard to control and vision changes.
- Almost two out of three children who currently have ADHD had at least one other mental, emotional or behavioral disorder.
- About one out of every three children with ADHD has anxiety
- About half of the children with ADHD have a behavior or conduct problem.
- Depression, autism spectrum disorder and Tourette Syndrome are conditions commonly shared among children with ADHD.
- Urine: Concerta will remain present in urine tests anywhere from 48 to 96 hours after using it.
- Hair: Many medications can be detected in hair follicles for longer than other tests, and Concerta is no different. Concerta can be detected in hair within 90 days of its use.
- Blood: Usually, Concerta can be detected in your blood up to four days after using it.
If you or someone you know is suffering from Concerta addiction, seek help as soon as possible. Call our 24-hour, confidential hotline at 352-771-2700 to get more information on the resources and treatment programs offered by The Recovery Village.
Medical Disclaimer: The Recovery Village aims to improve the quality of life for people struggling with a substance use or mental health disorder with fact-based content about the nature of behavioral health conditions, treatment options and their related outcomes. We publish material that is researched, cited, edited and reviewed by licensed medical professionals. The information we provide is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. It should not be used in place of the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider.
Seeking addiction treatment can feel overwhelming. We know the struggle, which is why we're uniquely qualified to help.
Your call is confidential, and there's no pressure to commit to treatment until you're ready. As a voluntary facility, we're here to help you heal -- on your terms. Our sole focus is getting you back to the healthy, sober life you deserve, and we are ready and waiting to answer your questions or concerns 24/7.Speak to an Intake Coordinator now.352.771.2700