Kevin Kraska, BFA, MSW, LISW-S has created and/or facilitated mindfulness-based seminars and retreats in the Central Ohio area since 2010, including:
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
- The Art & Practice of Letting Go: a day of mindfulness
- A Light on the Path: mindfulness for cancer survivors and caregivers
- The Space Between the Notes (2014) & Living in Harmony (2015): mindfulness retreats for men
- Mindfulness in the Clinical Setting: Research, Outcomes & Applications: professional development
- What is Mindfulness?: introduction to mindfulness for non-profits, area hospital system departments
- and the general population.
Kevin is also the author of Coming Home To Yourself ~ Lovingkindness for the Wounded Heart, a guided meditation practice for self-compassion.
In addition, Kevin has extensive experience facilitating mindfulness in the clinical setting. Through his private practice of the past 25 years in central Ohio, he has spent over 20,000 hours introducing hundreds of clients to mindfulness in their pursuit of optimal mental health. Kevin is known for his gentle, strong leadership and enjoys bringing spaciousness, humor and music into his facilitation of mindfulness programs.
The Recovery Village aims to improve the quality of life for people struggling with substance use or mental health disorder with fact-based content about the nature of behavioral health conditions, treatment options and their related outcomes. We publish material that is researched, cited, edited and reviewed by licensed medical professionals. The information we provide is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. It should not be used in place of the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare providers.