We have beds available!
1. Has there ever been a period of time when you were not your usual self and……you felt so good or so hyper that other people thought you were not your normal self or you were so hyper that you got into trouble?
…you were so irritable that you shouted at people or started fights or arguments?
…you felt much more self-confident than usual?
…you got much less sleep than usual and found that you didn’t really miss it?
…you were more talkative or spoke much faster than usual?
…thoughts raced through your head, or you couldn’t slow your mind down?
…you were so easily distracted by things around you that you had trouble concentrating or staying on track?
…you had more energy than usual?
…you were much more active or did many more things than usual?
…you were much more social or outgoing than usual?
…you were much more interested in sex than usual?
…you did things that were unusual for you or that other people might have thought were excessive, foolish or risky?
…spend so much money that you go yourself or your family in trouble?
2. If you checked YES to more than one of the above, have several of these occurrences happened during the same period of time?
3. How much of a problem did any of these occurrences cause you? Did they make you unable to work, lead to family, financial or legal troubles, or cause you to get into arguments or fights?
4. Have any of your blood relatives (i.e., children, siblings, parents, grandparents, aunts or uncles) had manic-depressive illness or bipolar disorder?
5. Has a health professional ever told you that you may have manic-depressive illness or bipolar disorder?
Time is Up!