Drug Testing Centers and Facilities in Greeley, Colorado
When a family is helping a loved one to battle substance abuse, it is critically important to be sure of what substances the loved one is taking. Perhaps selective memory, or sheer embarrassment, cause the loved one to forget. The family has to get the answers they need if they want to help their loved one get help.
Local Greeley companies want to be sure that the employees on whom they rely for successful corporate operations are always able to perform at their best.
Greeley drug testing centers can help solve these types of problems and so many others. For the people who are concerned about their loved ones or their business, there can be no mistake as to whether or not substances are being abused. In order to get someone the help they need, it is important to know what types of substances are being consumed. The reputable drug testing centers in Greeley can help to answer those questions and give families and companies the important data they need to make decisions about seeking substance abuse treatment in Greeley.
Greeley Drug Testing Centers
When you are considering which of the Greeley drug testing centers to use, there are some criteria you can use to make your decision easier. No matter why you are choosing to use a drug testing center, you want to choose one that puts an emphasis on delivering accurate results as fast as possible. As you talk to different testing centers, you can ask about their ability to quickly deliver accurate results. You can also go online to read reviews from other customers. A good testing facility offers privacy to each subject, carefully maintaining compliance with all HIPAA regulations.
A strong reputation with the public and customers is very important when choosing a drug testing facility. The Internet is a great place to find ratings and reviews given by past and current clients. You should also look to see how long the testing center has been in business. While it is not an iron-clad testimony to the quality of work a facility offers, being in business for many years is not easy to do when you are delivering bad results.
The staff of reputable drug testing facilities in Greeley understand the many different ways to get good samples. It takes an experienced facility to know which types of methods to use in various situations, and it also takes skill and precision to be able to get accurate samples each and every time.
Regarding the technicalities of drug testing, there are basically two factors to consider. First, you must know which drugs the test needs to try to detect. Second, you need to know what type of specimen will be collected during testing.
Most Greeley drug testing facilities use a standard 5-panel drug test, meaning that they test for five of the most commonly abused substances, which are:
Of course, if you suspect there are other drugs at play in a particular circumstance, you can request specific panels to be added to this standard test to detect the presence of other drugs.
Different specimens are collected, depending on the goal of the test. Here are some common examples:
- Urine testing is a popular choice with employers because it is cost-effective, noninvasive, and fairly accurate.
- Saliva testing is also a popular choice, for much the same reason. One thing to remember, though, is that saliva testing is most effective when you suspect a person is under the influence of drugs at the time of testing. Saliva testing only works for a short window of time.
- Blood testing is often requested when more details about drug use are needed. Blood testing is considered the most accurate form of testing, but it is not chosen as often as other forms of testing because it is invasive and costly to perform.
- Hair testing is done in cases where a history of drug use is required. Because metabolites are filtered out through the hair, they serve as a sort of permanent record of drug use.
- Sweat testing is becoming a more popular choice, especially if results are not needed too quickly. Sweat testing is painless, but it involves wearing an adhesive patch for a two-week period prior to actual testing.
Finding Drug Testing Facilities Near Me
You can find drug testing facilities in Greeley by searching online for “drug testing facilities near me.” Other good resources for finding the right center are:
- Asking your doctor for a recommendation.
- Calling your insurance company for a list of facilities in your network.
- Asking friends or family members who have been tested.
- Calling The Recovery Village.
One of the tools anyone needs to help a person fight substance abuse is an accurate accounting of the substances being used. Whether you are a family looking to help a loved one or a company looking to protect its operations, you can use one of the reliable Greeley testing facilities to get the information you need. Reach out to The Recovery Village today to find drug testing facilities and other addiction treatment resources in Greeley.