Subsys (Fentanyl Sublingual Spray) Addiction Treatment And Rehab
Subsys Addiction Hotline
24/7, Toll-Free, Confidential844-207-6576
Seeking addiction treatment can feel overwhelming. We know the struggle, which is why we're uniquely qualified to help.
Your call is confidential, and there's no pressure to commit to treatment until you're ready. As a voluntary facility, we're here to help you heal -- on your terms. Our sole focus is getting you back to the healthy, sober life you deserve, and we are ready and waiting to answer your questions or concerns 24/7.Speak with an Intake Coordination Specialist now.352.771.2700
- No one treatment is right for everyone
- Addiction is a disease that’s complex but treatable
- Addiction affects both brain function and behavior
- Addiction treatment should address all of the needs of a patient and not just drug use
- Staying in treatment for a long enough period is essential
- There is usually a variety of therapy approaches used. They may focus on something like cognitive behavioral therapy and treatment can take place in group, individual and family settings.
- Inpatient Subsys rehab is intensive and highly focused without outside distractions.
- During inpatient Subsys rehab, the person doesn’t have to go to school or work and can focus solely on treatment and recovery.
- Participants may find the supportive element of an inpatient rehab beneficial.
- An inpatient Subsys rehab may offer dual diagnosis treatment for physical and mental health conditions.
- Inpatient Subsys rehabs are usually comprehensive and include long-term planning for what will happen after someone leaves the facility.
- There are supplemental therapies and treatments offered to address the whole person, outside of their drug use.
- How severe is the addiction? With something as powerful as Subsys, the addiction is likely to be severe, and this can determine the right addiction treatment.
- How far from home is the person willing to go for treatment?
- Would the person benefit from being out of their daily environment to focus on treatment?
- What will insurance cover regarding the cost of treatment?
- Have other treatment options been tried before?
- Does the individual require a medical detox?
Reach out to The Recovery Village, and we can answer questions you may have about medical detox, and inpatient and outpatient addiction treatment as well as how to make the right decision.