Healthchoice, Inc. a Preferred Provider Organization owned by Orlando Health selected The Recovery Village and Advanced Behavioral Medicine as a premier provider for its 35,000 members effective February 1st.
The prestigious network certification provides members with direct access to a wide range of addiction recovery programs including residential, out-patient and individual care for substance abuse and eating disorders, said Allison Kreiger Walsh, business development director for the provider.
“We are delighted to offer our services to Healthchoice members and their families,” said Walsh. “Patients can feel assured that Healthchoice sets a high bar for patient care, and we met that criteria. We join a team of healthcare providers who are completely focused on quality patient care.”
Healthchoice, Inc., formed in 1984, remains one of the leading healthcare networks for self-funded employer groups in Central Florida. It is owned by Orlando Health, one of the area’s oldest and most respected community-based healthcare providers.
“We welcome TRV and ABM to our network of providers,” said Theresa Ransome, senior network development representative for Healthchoice, Inc. “They met our stringent requirements and we are confident that every patient will be as impressed as we are, and will receive exceptional care.”
- Understanding The Difference Between Alcohol Use and Alcoholism - December 12, 2018
- Do You Need Gender-Specific Addiction Treatment? - October 9, 2018
- Is Science Closer to a Cure for Alcohol Use Disorder? - August 30, 2018
- Why Is Alcohol Use Disorder On the Rise Among Women? - December 6, 2017
- Survey Shows 12 Percent of Americans Have an Opioid-Addicted Family Member - December 5, 2017
- Opioid Epidemic Costs Estimated in the Billions - December 4, 2017
- Yale Announces “Innovation to Impact” Program to Spur Substance Abuse Treatment Solutions - December 1, 2017
- Why Prevention Is an Essential Weapon in the Fight against Substance Abuse - November 30, 2017
- What Is the Difference between Drug Addiction and Behavioral Addiction? - November 29, 2017
- Marriage, Addiction, and Divorce: What You Should Know - November 28, 2017