How Long Does Fluvoxamine (Luvox) Stay In Your System?
The half-life of fluvoxamine is very short compared to other selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs). Because of the short half-life, it takes anywhere from 36 to 60 hours before Luvox is completely out of your system, which is the fastest amongst SSRIs. While this is a quick turnaround, Luvox usually yields some harsh withdrawals, depending on dosage amount and how long you have been actively using the drug. These symptoms, though severe, are manageable with the right kind of recovery program.
- 1. Fluvoxamine (Luvox) Prescription Facts
- 2. Fluvoxamine (Luvox) Regulations
- 3. Most Commonly Abused Drugs Containing Fluvoxamine (Luvox)
- 4. How Fluvoxamine (Luvox) Affects The Brain And Body
- 5. Half-Life Of Fluvoxamine (Luvox)
- 6. Factors That Influence How Long Fluvoxamine (Luvox) Stays In Your System
- 7. How Long Does Fluvoxamine (Luvox) Stay In Your Urine, Hair and Blood?
- Fluvoxamine is typically used in the treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), but it is also used to fight depression, anxiety and even post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Luvox has a history of being linked with violent behavior and is 8.4 times more likely to be associated with violence than other prescription drugs.
- Around 60 percent of Americans are prescribed antidepressants (SSRIs) for a period of at least two years.
- Luvox causes a number of side effects, including dizziness, nausea, pain and sexual problems.
- SSRIs have been known to increase suicidal thoughts in patients, especially those under the age of 24.
- Luvox heightens the effects of alcohol, further impairing judgment, motor function and cognitive abilities.
Seeking addiction treatment can feel overwhelming. We know the struggle, which is why we're uniquely qualified to help.
Your call is confidential, and there's no pressure to commit to treatment until you're ready. As a voluntary facility, we're here to help you heal -- on your terms. Our sole focus is getting you back to the healthy, sober life you deserve, and we are ready and waiting to answer your questions or concerns 24/7.Speak to an Intake Coordinator now.352.771.2700
- Weight changes