Mental Health Counselors, Facilities, and Programs in Englewood, Colorado
There are an estimated 54 million people in the U.S who each year battle with mental illnesses. To provide support for Englewood residents affected by these illnesses, there are many mental health counselors and facilities across the city. These services can help people manage illnesses such as depression, anxiety, and bipolar disorder.
There are times when a substance use disorder like alcoholism will intertwine with a person’s mental health issue. To combat this, there are addiction treatment programs in Englewood to help people manage these co-curring disorders. If you or any of your loved ones need this kind of support, then keep reading this guide to get an understanding of the Englewood centers and levels of care available to you.
Mental Health Facilities in Englewood, Colorado
Since you want to ensure you access the appropriate mental health facility for your needs, you should take a few factors into consideration such as your mental health history, your goals for seeking treatment, and any substance abuse issues you have. A quick Google search for “mental health facilities near me” will likely show you the following types of facilities in Englewood:
- Inpatient mental health facilities: Inpatient facilities are aimed at people with acute mental illnesses. Patients will stay at these facilities for a short time to allow them to be stabilized to prevent them from harming themselves or those around them. This type of care is suited to people suffering from bipolar disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), major depression, or schizoaffective disorder.
- Residential mental health facilities: Patients also stay on-site at residential facilities but they are treated here for more severe forms of mental illness. This type of care is aimed at people who need round the clock supervision for illnesses like schizophrenia, clinical depression, and severe bipolar disorder. At these facilities, patients can participate in medication management plans, group therapy, and structured counseling sessions.
- Long-term mental health facilities: These type of facilities are unique as they provide care that is not offered at Englewood mental health hospitals or short-term facilities. Patients often stay at long-term mental health facilities for a year or longer to help them build independence and self-sufficiency. Clients can participate in many treatment approaches as part of a safe and therapeutic community.
Finding Mental Health Hospitals Near Me
Englewood mental health hospitals are on-hand to immediately stabilize patients who suffer from extreme and complex mental illnesses. The staff at mental health hospitals in Englewood can help people who are a threat to themselves and those around them as a result of their mental illness. Voluntary enrollment is available at the city’s hospitals or at the request of a medical professional or family member.
Englewood mental health hospitals provide their patients with short-term programs to help them manage their medication and avoid crises. The care provided at the mental health hospitals in Englewood can help take people out of dangerous situations brought on by their mental illness. To find hospitals in the area:
- Talk to your doctor: Your doctor can refer you to a suitable Englewood mental health hospital based on your mental health history and situation.
- Contact your insurance provider: Reach out to your insurance provider and ask them for the mental health hospitals in your area that will accept your insurance.
- Consult with a mental health counselor: There is a wide range of licensed mental health counselors in Englewood that can refer you to mental health hospitals across the city.
- Call The Recovery Village: Our Recovery Village specialists are happy to provide you with information on “mental health hospitals near me”.
You can also use the following resources to help you find a suitable mental health hospital in your area:
- SAMHSA’s mental health facility locator
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
- National Alliance on Mental Illness: 1-800-950-NAMI
Mental Health Programs Englewood
There are plenty of mental health counselors and programs available across Englewood. The types of programs available range from inpatient, residential, hospitalization, outpatient, and intensive outpatient programs. Englewood mental health counselors are trained professionals who can tailor their approach to each client’s unique circumstance.
Englewood has plenty of intake coordinators and crisis counselors to help residents locate suitable mental health counselors and programs in their area. As substance use disorders and mental health issues often go hand in hand, our specialists at The Recovery Village can recommend dual-diagnosis programs in Englewood for those in need. You can reach out to us at any time to learn more.
Mental Health Counselor Englewood, CO
It is not easy managing tough mental illnesses like depression and anxiety. Thankfully, there are many Englewood mental health counselors available to support residents of the city who need help managing such disorders. If you Google “mental health counselor near me”, you will likely see a breakdown of mental health counselors in your area.
There are Englewood hotline representatives that can also recommend mental health counselors across the city. If you find it easier to talk about your illness via text, then you can also use the Crisis Text Line at 741741 to chat with a representative.
The Recovery Village specialists are always available to provide information on mental health counseling and treatment near you as well as information on co-occurring treatment for mental health and addiction disorders. We are happy that you have come to us for help and we look forward to providing you with the care and support you need. Reach out today to get started.