Drug Testing Centers and Facilities in Englewood, Colorado
Cities and towns all across America have residents with substance use disorders, including the city of Englewood, Colorado. As a result, drug testing centers are becoming more important for both personal and professional reasons.
Employers are looking to protect their property and limit liability by vetting their employees through drug testing, while families may use drug testing to confirm a suspicion that one member of the family is in need of substance abuse treatment in Englewood.
Regardless of the reason you need a drug testing facility, you can speak with well-informed representatives to identify drug testing facilities in Englewood. The Recovery Village has intake coordinators who are trained in providing these resources to people like you. Contact us for more information.
Englewood Drug Testing Centers
When locating nearby drug testing facilities, Englewood has many options from which you can choose. Two factors influence the process of Englewood drug testing centers, namely, the drugs to be tested and the specimens to be gathered. Both of these factors will be largely determined by your goals for testing,
The 5-panel drug test is the most common test provided by facilities. This test evaluates five common drug categories: phencyclidine (PCP), opiates, amphetamines, marijuana, and cocaine. Facilities may even provide more rigorous testing that assesses other categories, such as ethanol (alcohol), benzodiazepines, and barbiturates.
Drug testing centers commonly collect the following specimens:
- Urine: Urine contains metabolites which help in determining drug or alcohol use.
- Saliva: Saliva must be tested quickly to produce dependable results.
- Blood: Blood testing provides the most accurate results, but is rarely used due to its expensive and intrusive nature.
- Hair: Hair also includes metabolites, which makes it useful for detecting the use of drugs or alcohol.
- Perspiration: Sweat testing is performed after a patch affixed to the skin collects perspiration for two weeks and is then examined by medical professionals.
Highly regarded drug testing facilities normally have the following attributes in common:
- Private: Testing results are not provided to undeserving entities, taking into account negative legal implications.
- Accurate: Drug testing must present correct results. The most professional drug testing centers have received certification from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). Also, take advantage of the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s (SAMHSA) resourceful list of HHS certified laboratories in the nation.
- Experienced: Experienced drug testing facilities make ethics and professionalism a top priority to provide customers with reliable resources.
- Fast: Within drug testing facilities, Englewood medical experts take proper measures to prioritize the time constraints of customers.
Customers visit Englewood drug testing centers for a variety of reasons:
- Pre-employment: Drug testing may be what certain job candidates are required to undergo by employers as a prerequisite of employment.
- Annual physical: Annual physical exams may be what employees are required to undergo for the sake of determining drug and alcohol use.
- For-cause and reasonable suspicion: Employees may be tested for drugs and alcohol use if they display disruptive behavior at work.
- Post-accident: Employees may be tested for drugs and alcohol use if they get into an accident at work.
- Post-treatment: People may be tested for drug and alcohol use to determined if they stopped using them after finishing a rehab program.
- Probation: Drug testing helps determine if someone on probation is abiding by the terms of parole.
- Sports: Protecting the health and dignity of amateur, collegiate, and professional athletes may require regular drug testing.
- School: Some middle and high schools may require students to randomly undergo drug testing.
Finding Drug Testing Facilities Near Me
Plenty of reputable drug testing facilities can be found throughout the city of Englewood for those searching for them. It is easy to locate these facilities. Carefully assessing them based on nuanced criteria and examining helpful resources can make an impact on decision-making. Take advantage of the following tips to locate excellent drug testing centers nearby.
- Talk to your primary care physician.
- Speak with your insurance plan provider.
- Use the Google search engine to search “drug testing facilities near me.”
- Contact The Recovery Village for help.
To find drug testing facilities, Englewood hotline representatives are prepared to connect you to the right one for your needs. Our web resources can also do the trick. The Recovery Village is committed to supporting people who are battling substance use disorders. We offer an extensive selection of care options and facilities throughout Englewood. We can recommend treatment programs, rehabilitation centers, substance abuse counselors, and more. Call us today, and we will gladly help you in any way we can!