Drug Testing Centers and Facilities in Brighton, Colorado
The ongoing drug problem in America is affecting residents of Brighton, Colorado. There are many drug testing centers available across the city for professional and personal needs.
Brighton representatives can help local residents find suitable drug testing facilities in the area. Often when a person appears frightened to undergo a drug test, it can mean they are struggling with a substance use disorder. If you would like information on addiction treatment centers in Brighton, please reach out to one of our intake coordinators today and we will be happy to assist you.
Brighton Drug Testing Centers
If you need a drug test center in Brighton, know that the area is not short of options. To help you find the right center for you, it is beneficial to know how to choose wisely.
The drug testing centers in Brighton test for five different categories of drugs. These are: marijuana, amphetamines, PCP, cocaine, and opiates. If needed, stronger tests can also be carried out to screen for other categories such as ethanol (alcohol), benzodiazepines, and barbiturates.
The goal of a drug test will also determine the type of specimen used for testing.
Here are the most commonly collected specimens at Brighton drug testing centers:
- Urine: This is the most commonly used specimen for drug tests. Urine can show drug or alcohol use from metabolites, or structures that are created by the metabolism when a person ingests a substance.
- Saliva: This is the second most used specimen at Brighton drug testing centers. While it is a quick and noninvasive method of testing, it can only show substance use for a short timeframe.
- Blood: In contrast, blood testing has an invasive nature and is also expensive to carry out. It is, however, regarded as the most accurate drug testing available.
- Hair: Metabolites showing substance use remain present in a person’s hair and, as a result, this specimen can be used as a permanent record of an individual’s drug usage.
- Perspiration: Sweat testing requires an individual to wear a patch for up to two weeks. The patch then works to detect drug use through a person’s perspiration. When the two weeks are up, the patch is sent to a Brighton drug testing facility for analysis.
The reliable Brighton drug testing centers will be:
- Accurate. The accuracy of a drug test is of the utmost importance. Focus on the Brighton drug testing centers that are certified by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). The comprehensive list provided by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s (SAMHSA) will show you the HHS certified laboratories near you.
- Private. There can be a lot riding on the results of a person’s drug test; therefore, the results must not be shared with unauthorized parties.
- Fast. Time is usually of the essence when it comes to drug testing. Reliable drug testing facilities in Brighton will release results to clients in a quick manner.
- Experienced. When you work with an experienced drug testing center, you are more likely to receive professional and seamless service with reliable results.
Brighton drug testing centers are used by local residents for a number of reasons, including the following:
- Pre-Employment: Employers often request potential employees to undergo drug screening before employment is offered.
- Annual Physical: There are companies who require employees to take a drug test when they go for their annual physicals.
- For-Cause and Reasonable Suspicion: If an employee appears to be struggling due to substance use, an employer can request the employee to take a drug test.
- Post-Accident: If there is a workplace accident, companies can ask employees to undergo a drug test to ensure substance use was not a contributing factor.
- Post-Treatment: After completing rehab, an individual can be subject to drug testing by law enforcement officials, treatment providers, or court officials.
- Probation: When placed on probation, a person will be required to undergo regular drug testing. The failure of a test can lead to incarceration.
- Sports: To ensure amateur, collegiate, and professional sporting events are carried out in a safe and fair manner, respective athletes can be subjected to random drug screening.
- School: There are a number of middle and high schools across America that conduct random drug tests to prevent drug use by students.
Finding Drug Testing Facilities Near Me
If you Google “drug testing facilities near me”, you are likely to come across some of the Brighton drug testing centers located near you. With some evaluation and reliable resources, you can find a suitable and trustworthy drug testing facility for your testing needs.
- Talk to your doctor: Your primary care physician will be up to speed on your medical history and therefore might be able to recommend a suitable drug testing facility for you.
- Contact your insurance provider: Your insurance company will have information on the drug testing facilities in Brighton that work within your insurance network.
- Do a Google search: You can read the reviews for Brighton drug testing centers by googling “drug testing centers near me.”
- Call The Recovery Village: The Recovery Village specialists are always available to provide information and recommendations for the drug testing facilities in Brighton.
There are Brighton hotline representatives that can also help you locate a suitable drug testing facility. If you find it tough speaking about your issue, you can alternatively use the online channels also available to speak to a representative. The Recovery Village specialists are ready to help you with any information and recommendations you need for drug testing facilities in Brighton. You can reach out to us at any time.