Family Weekend at Recovery Village
Please join us for our Family Weekend!
Our Family Weekends are designed to offer our clients and their family members’ additional education on addiction, mental health disorders, and eating disorders. It also offers an opportunity to process familial issues in a therapeutic and safe environment. The successful integration of family members into treatment and recovery services can enhance outcomes for everyone involved.
During Family Weekend, you will meet with our Clinical Director, participate in individual and group counseling sessions geared towards family and friends, and spend quality time with your loved one.
-Children under 18 are not to attend unless authorized by client's therapist.
-Only 3 visitors per client will be approved to attend due to limited seating.
-Please leave ALL belongings in your locked vehicles. This includes purses, wallets, cell phones, electronics, tobacco, lighters, pocket knives, etc. YOUR KEYS WILL BE HELD AT RECEPTION - thank you for helping us keep our facility safe.
Need a place to stay for the weekend?
Fairfield Inn & Suites, discounted room rates for our Families | 719.488.4644
LOCATED ONLY 6 MILES FROM OUR FACILITY! @ 15275 STRUTHERS ROAD, 80921
Please bring sunblock and wear comfortable shoes just in case there is an outside group [weather permitting].
FRIDAY 8:30AM - 12:00PM
- 8:30 am – Check-in / Refreshments & Welcome
- 9am to 12pm – Family Groups without Client
- 12pm – Check-out / Leave facility
- 1pm to 5pm – Pre-scheduled family sessions with Client – must be pre-scheduled
SATURDAY 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- 9:00 am – Check-in / Refreshments
- 9:30am to 10:50am – Family Group without Client
- 11:10am to 12:00pm – Family Group without Client
- 12pm to 1:00 – Lunch with Client / Onsite
- 1pm to 3pm – Wrap Up Q&A without Client
- 3pm to 5pm - Visitation with Client
- 5pm – Check-out / Leave Facility
IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND BOTH DAYS, MAKE SURE TO REGISTER FOR EACH DAY INDIVIDUALLY.
-For additional information, please contact Client's primary therapist or Reception at 719.955.1800. We look forward to meeting you!