PLEASE REGISTER THROUGH DEMIO: https://bit.ly/July20th2022
Speaker: Kevin Petersen, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
To beat addiction and codependency, the entire family ecosystem needs to be addressed. Family Addiction Coaching is a proven, step-by-step process to identify challenges within the family ecosystem, create an action plan, and heal the family system.
1) Create a strategic approach to triaging the family system
2) Help the family establish boundaries, accountability and structure
3) Identify treatment options and work with interventionists
4) Keep the family engaged and committed while the client is in treatment
5) Form a reintegration plan for long-term success
Time: 2PM-3PM EST
No credits will be provided for attending this training. Our Community Education Series is open to the public and anyone interested in learning more about addiction and other mental health topics. Note: These webinars are not accredited by the NBCC and are not eligible for continuing education hours.